Canon Vixia HV40
CMC Digital Equipment Checkout Policy and Procedures
• Students must be currently enrolled as a student who has been officially accepted within an Art & Design studio, art history or art education concentration.
• Students MUST provide a photo copy their own GSU Student Identification card. This can be done in lab by scanning your ID in Adobe Photoshop and printing the image to the B/W HP2300 Laser Printer (10¢) using your GSU Id card and Pather Cash.
• The Check Out and Check in of equipment is limited to Open Lab times Monday through Friday 8:15am - 5:15pm.
• Each Check Out period last 3 days.
• Check Outs can not be renewed or extended. Checked in equipment must remain in the CMC and be available for other students until next day before it will be checked out again after its return.
• Students are responsible for ALL items loaned. Failure to return an item will require the student to pay for replacement.
• $10 Late fee will be applied to each day that a device has not been returned.
• All Late Fees must be paid by check or money order before any other Check Outs will be granted.
• All fees must be paid with 1 week of the original due date for the equipment return.
• Fees must be paid at the CMC during Open Lab times.
• Unpaid fees will be posted as unresolved debts to the student's GSU account and enforced as described in the GSU Student Handbook.
• Art & Design Faculty may checkout equipment within standard checkout guidelines during Open Lab times. Special situations may be approved if requested in writing ahead of time.
Photocopy of GSU Faculty ID also required for this purpose.
Other Available Accesories:
Bogen Tripod and Head
Sony HC-20 Digital Video Camera
Sony GL2 3-Chip Digital Video Camera
Sony XL1 3-Chip Digital Video Camera
Canon XL2 3-Chip Digital Video Camera
Canon HV-40 Digital Video Camera
AT835b Audio Technica Shotgun Microphone
AT881b Audio Technica Microphone
XLR Microphone Cables
Audio Technical GT-10 Microphone Boom Pole (not shown)